WCS Talks kicks off this year as a series of virtual TED-style events featuring the brightest minds and most inspiring stories of the clean economy metamorphosis occurring all over the world. The series features both women and men from a variety of sectors sharing their perspectives and challenging our assumptions.
Our startup pitch competition is the only one in the U.S. focused on spotlighting companies led by women, either as CEOs or in the C-suite. Women from six companies are selected from hundreds of applications to pitch their innovative cleantech or sustainable-focused business idea to a panel of industry leaders. Winners will enjoy a large prize pool to continue growing their business and are announced the day of the event.
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
We are delighted to offer discounted tickets for students. To qualify, please send a photo of your student ID with the expiration date of your ID fully visible, to email@example.com. After we verify your student status we will send you a discount code to secure your 20% student discount.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THE WCS TALKS EVENT?
- Grow your network – make business connections across cleantech, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, VCs/investors, government organizations, tech companies, sponsors, etc.
- Be inspired – come away with new ideas, meet the most innovative start-ups, learn about the latest trends in the industry
- Find a mentor – use the opportunity to join our mentorship program and get matched with a mentor/mentee
- Join your community – we’re an inclusive, supportive, and welcoming environment for everyone
- Boost your career – find out about career opportunities in cleantech & sustainability for your next role and/or get useful tips and connections for pivoting into cleantech
- Make an impact – bond and collaborate with like minded people who are just as passionate about saving the planet as you are
- Have fun – WCS events are known for being the most positive, lively, and fun events in the industry
- Sponsored by Google – meet and mingle with Google sustainability leaders
JOIN THE CONVERSATION: