About the Program:
- Mentee applications for Spring 2020 are closed. Mentors can still apply here until early December.
- The WCS Mentorship Program is a 4-month, cohort-based program which supports women in advancing their careers in the cleantech and sustainability sectors.
- Program features:
- 4-month program with a small cohort.
- Spring 2020 cohort runs from January – April 2020
- Regular one-on-one meetings with a mentor
- 4 group events to share insights and network
WHO SHOULD BE A MENTEE?
Women pursuing a career in cleantech or sustainability, whether just starting, transitioning, or advancing your career. Mentees should have less than five years of work experience or be in career transition. Membership to WCS is required to be eligible as a Mentee.
WHO SHOULD BE A MENTOR?
Women and men, with at at least six years experience in the clean economy, who wish to help advance a new generation of women in the field. Mentees generally will have less than 5 years of work experience or are in a career transition.
Current Program Dates:
The Spring 2020 cohort runs January – April 2020.
Mentor applications are rolling. Click above to apply as a mentor.
The mentee application for Spring 2020 is now closed. WCS membership is required to apply for the WCS Mentorship Program as a Mentee.