About the Program:
- Mentee applications for Spring 2021 will open in Fall 2020. Mentors can apply here at any time.
- The Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Mentorship Program is a 4-month, cohort-based program which supports women in advancing their careers in the cleantech and sustainability sectors.
- Program features:
- 4-month program with a small cohort.
- Spring 2021 cohort will run from January – April 2021
- Regular one-on-one meetings with a mentor
- 4 group events to share insights and network
WHO SHOULD BE A MENTEE?
Women pursuing a career in cleantech or sustainability, whether just starting, transitioning, or advancing your career. Mentees should have less than five years of work experience or be in career transition. Membership to Women in Cleantech & Sustainability is required to be eligible as a Mentee.
WHO SHOULD BE A MENTOR?
Women and men, with at at least six years experience in the clean economy, who wish to help advance a new generation of women in the field. Mentees generally will have less than 5 years of work experience or are in a career transition.
Upcoming Program Dates:
The Spring 2021 cohort will run January – April 2021.
Mentor applications are rolling. Click above to apply as a mentor.
Mentee applications for 2021 will open Fall 2020. Women in Cleantech & Sustainability “chapter membership” is required to apply for the Mentorship Program as a Mentee.
To receive announcements from Women in Cleantech & Sustainability including when our next application opens, become a Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Chapter Member or sign up for the Women in Cleantech & Sustainability newsletter!