About the Program:
- Applications are now open for Mentors and Mentees!
- The Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Mentorship Program is a 3-month, cohort-based program which supports women in advancing their careers in the cleantech and sustainability sectors.
- Program features:
- Spring 2021 cohort will run from January – March 2021
- Regular one-on-one meetings with a mentor
- 3 group events to share insights and network
- Small cohort in the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas
SCHOLARSHIP: We will offer up to 3 need-based scholarships towards a year ly chapter membership, to be applied for as part of the mentee application.
WHO SHOULD BE A MENTEE?
Women pursuing a career in cleantech or sustainability, whether just starting, transitioning, or advancing your career. Mentees should have less than five years of work experience or be in career transition. WCS Chapter Membership (SF or LA) is required to be eligible as a Mentee.
WHO SHOULD BE A MENTOR?
Seasoned professionals of any gender with at at least six years experience in the clean economy, who wish to help advance a new generation of women in the field. Mentees generally will have less than 5 years of work experience or are in a career transition.