WCS Events Committee Mission
The Events Committee’s goal is to further WCS’s mission of advancing women working in the green economy and to amplify the impact that WCS has on our community by facilitating high-caliber events that create opportunities for education, career development, and networking.
Why Co-Host with WCS?
Does that mission resonate with your organization? If so come join the WCS Community and help the Events Committee plan our virtual events. Co-hosting an event with WCS is a great way to boost your own personal and professional network and help spread the mission of advancing women working in cleantech. The Events Committee makes it easy to co-host as the bulk of the planning and execution lies with WCS. Become a co-host with WCS today and let’s start planning some events together!
Benefits of Co-Hosting an Event with WCS
- Gain exposure for your organization online through our cross-promotion
- Broaden your organization’s network and expand your personal network
- Sharpen your event planning, marketing, and public speaking skills
Criteria for Becoming a Co-Host Organization
- Organization is aligned with WCS’s mission
- Have an existing network that we can leverage and promote the event to
- Moderately active presence on social media channels
Co-Host Organization Responsibilities (Virtual Event)
- Attend 30 min rehearsal and give short 10-15 min presentation about the topic
- Help promote the event on your organization’s network
- Bring 3-5 people from your organization to help facilitate the breakout rooms
Check Out Some of Our Past Co-Hosts:
Our team will review your information and will contact you shortly if we feel you are a good fit to co-host an event with WCS.