2023 WCS Talks
Each year, Women in Cleantech and Sustainability hosts a startup pitch competition focused on spotlighting companies led by women, either as CEOs or in the C-suite.
Finalists will be selected to pitch their ideas and share their vision on the WCS stage in front of Silicon Valley VCs and industry professionals.
Selected startups will have 5 minutes on the virtual stage followed by 3 minutes for Q&A from the judges. Winners will be announced towards the end of the event.
The winner will be offered consultation time with local Marketing, PR, Accounting, VCs, and relevant industry experts.
Who is eligible?
Companies must have:
- Current funding stage from seeking Seed funding to closed Series A
- Founded by, or with a CEO or CTO, who identifies as female
- Solving a cleantech or sustainability challenge, either through hardware or software
Your business idea must be:
- Focused on cleantech and/or sustainability (broadly defined)
- Innovative and disruptive
- An operating company with a product in the market, or ready for testing or deployment
Presenting Sponsor (1)
Diamond Sponsor (1)
Platinum Sponsors (3)
Sapphire Sponsor (1)
Gold Sponsors (2)
Silver Sponsors (2)
Palladium Sponsor (1)
Copper Sponsors (unlimited)
Are you a student?
Stay tuned for registration info.