Various positions | VECKTA | San Diego, CA
Click the link to learn more and apply:
VECKTA is seeking a talented Senior Marketing Manager, as our first marketing hire. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and tactically executing comprehensive marketing strategies that align with VECKTAs goals and objectives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and agencies to ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that encompasses all aspects of the marketing mix
- Educate business leaders in our target markets about the value of onsite energy
- Inspire business leaders to use VECKTA as their Platform of choice to assess, plan, execute and optimize their energy transition strategy.
- Collaborate with clients, product management, sales, and other departments to accelerate product and onsite energy system adoption and achieve revenue targets.
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral, including brochures, presentations, and sales materials.
- Create and manage engaging content across various platforms, podcast, vlog and blog posts, social media, and email campaigns.
- Create and manage marketing budgets, ensuring optimal allocation of resources for maximum ROI.
- Manage advertising campaigns, both digital and traditional, to increase brand visibility and generate leads.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, adjusting strategies as needed to achieve KPIs.
Engineering manager / CTO
To support with the next phase of our platform development, Ideally with B2B / marketplace software experience.