Sr. Salesforce Developer
Sr. Salesforce Developer | Borrego | Oakland, CA
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Borrego is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our IT team.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Translate Borreguinos needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with other Technology Partners to ensure smooth implementation.
- Builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to deliver value to Business.
- Translate business requirements into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with cross functional teams to ensure smooth implementation.
- With your technical expertise, you build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems.
- Define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
- Design and implement efficient large-scale data solutions through full project lifecycle maintaining highest levels of development practices.
- In this role, you will use modern tools, techniques, and methods to design and develop Salesforce solutions across the business.
- This role is expected to provide design leadership in large or complex Salesforce development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications.
- This role will work closely with our business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform.
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis.
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation.
- Create and manage automated unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained.
- In addition, the Lead/Architect will establish best practices for coding, deployments processes and mentor a team of Salesforce developers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent in experience).
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C#, Java, python.
- 8+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience in configuring and developing custom Apex/Visualforce/Lightning code in the areas of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Customer Portal, CPQ, Field Service, Workflows, Mobile, Single Sign On, API’s, CTI, and integration to enterprise systems.
- Experience on an Agile Scrum project delivered under Continuous Delivery / DevOps is preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Developer is preferred.
Borrego is a national leader in solar & energy storage, with strong and steady leadership and an outstanding culture of teamwork, integrity, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Unique in our industry, Borrego has steadily grown and remained profitable every year over the last decade — and we’re continuing to grow across all areas of our company.
Our mission is “to solve the world’s energy problems by accelerating the adoption of renewable energy.” To date we have developed and built more than 640 Megawatts of solar while maintaining a reputation for quality, deep staff expertise, and a focus on building long-term relationships based on trust and transparency. But being the largest private commercial solar and energy storage company in the United States is not enough. Solving the world’s energy problems means moving from Megawatts to Gigawatts, and that is what we are going to do. Our 5-year goal is to be the leading solar and energy storage provider in the United States. Be a Part of Our Mission. Join the GigaWatt Revolution!
Borrego’s approach to compensating our employees is unique and progressive. We offer a casual community-based workplace that is upbeat and hard working. We strive for quality workmanship and place a large emphasis on customer satisfaction. We promote from within and are looking for career minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing photovoltaic industry. We offer pay commensurate with experience along with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential for bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, health, life, and disability insurance
- Self-managed flexible work schedules and time-off policies
- 401(k) plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Continuing education and professional development assistance
Borrego provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Borrego complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.