Sr. Project Manager– AHJ Database Administration
Sr. Project Manager– AHJ Database Administration | Enphase Energy | Fremont, CA
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Mission and Scope
AHJ Project Head would be expected to be in regular touch with all AHJs across USA; lead the AHJ project team to collect and update the database on a regular basis; audit the database to verify and ensure that it remains relevant and updated. The AHJ Project Head would lead the entire project team located in the US and in India. The key objective of the team would be to create, edit, update and maintain a comprehensive AHJ data base for all counties of US. The team would be responsible for mining specific data from AHJs’ websites, perform quality checks on acquired data, liaison with internal IT team to organize this data, so that our design team can maximize their ability to engage with existing, and future AHJs.
The ideal candidate would be well versed with AHJ code requirements for residential solar projects across US.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- Reach out to AHJs to collect relevant information about various applicable design codes
- Ensure updating the AHJ Database with all new and revised design requirements and rules
- Assess and facilitate training procedures and documentation related to the AHJ Requirements
- Ensure updating the AutoCAD design templates
- Interact, learn and analyze corrections from AHJs on submitted designs
- Identify and evaluate potential process improvements
- Understanding & knowledge of Code requirements of organizations like NEC, IBC governing the Residential Solar industry
- AHJ Database management experience
- NAPCEP certification or extensive Solar Design experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills and ability to represent the organization with AHJ officials.
- Ability to work well with little direction
- Experience in project management preferred