Various positions | Singularity Energy | Boston
Click the link to learn more and apply below:
We’re looking for a data scientist to help develop our power system analysis product. You’ll own end-to-end development of features that turn complex power system data into actionable carbon insights, including development of our power flow modeling and power flow tracing capabilities. You’ll be working on a range of tasks including: translating real customer needs into data science problems, researching new algorithms, working with software engineers to bring new models into production, and publishing technical papers.
- Data Science: Data wrangling, data engineering, optimization, data visualization & storytelling
- Power Systems: Power systems analysis and modeling, potentially including power flow modeling or production cost modeling
- Software: Python for data science (eg Pandas, Plotly, statsmodels), Git, GitHub, APIs (eg, Requests python library), at least one power system modeling tool or energy management system (PyPSA, PSS/E, Plexos, etc.)
We’re looking for a software engineer to help our team lead the energy revolution. You will be working with other engineers, data scientists and business leads to understand and build products with high customer value. You’ll help guide best practices in the engineering team while helping the company hit pivotal milestones. You will primarily be working with large data sets as they pertain to our system’s products and customer deliverables.
Technologies we use:
- Data processing: Pandas, AWS Lambda, NeuralProphet, Airflow
- Infrastructure: AWS, Sentry, GitHub, Unix, PostgreSQL