Various positions | Sesame Solar | Jackson, MI, USA, Remote
Click the link to learn more and apply:
Sesame Solar is looking for highly motivated and exceptional Sr. Manager/ Manager Sales, to help scale the deployment of our Mobile Nanogrids to decarbonize Disaster Response and Off-grid power.
You will be responsible for all commercial aspects of the new and existing customer business, developing strong reseller relationships, and working side by side with our marketing team to grow the market for our 100% Renewable, Mobile Off-Grid Power Solutions to our target markets of Federal/DoD/State/Local Government entities, NGOs, and Fortune 1000 corporations in the Communications, Construction, Extraction, Education, Agriculture, and Retail sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience, Renewables preferred, with a history of exceeding sales quotas
- A strong track record of executing complex consultative sales. Examples include Federal/DoD/State/County and Local Government agencies, Fortune 1000 corporations, Channel Resellers, and NGOs.
- Excitement and interest within the Renewables and Climate Tech industry
- Creativity and vision while scaling a book of business
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, fast-paced, evolving early stage environment
- 3+ years of experience with CRM software, HubSpot preferred
- 5+ years MS Office 365
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Resume/work history required with application
Successful candidates care about climate change, respect science, and have at least 3 years of relevant experience, are mechanically skilled, are skilled at welding, using shop tools and reading blueprints, make accurate measurements, and perform careful and quality work on time and on budget. They are good team members, safety conscious, great problem solvers, have good oral and written communications skills, and can work well independently as well. They are curious and interested in learning new skills. Those who perform well can advance to other roles in the company. When possible, we prefer to promote from within. Electrical wiring experience is a big plus.
Job duties include:
- Assisting our Production Manager with mechanical and electrical implementation, trailer fabrication, welding, assembly, and maintenance tasks.
- Performing diagnostic tests on mechanical and electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of tools, machinery and welding equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and neat work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Background check required.
- Covid Vaccination and booster required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Covid 19 Vaccination required (we offer paid time to get one within 5 days of hire).
- Must be located in Jackson, MI.