Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager | AutoGrid | Redwood City, CA
The world’s leading energy companies turn to AutoGrid to integrate all distributed energy resources, turn on new revenue streams and drive deeper engagement with their customers. Our suite of Energy Internet applications allows utilities, electricity retailers, renewable energy project developers and energy service providers to deliver clean, affordable and reliable energy in a distributed energy world.
How do we do this? By pioneering the science of flexibility management. This innovative approach enables energy providers to mine the Energy Internet’s rich data lode to extract flexible capacity from distributed energy resources. In turn, flexible capacity can be used to balance energy supply and demand in real time, increase the productivity and value of energy assets, and deliver new energy services to customers.
Established at Stanford University in 2011, we have assembled a team of world-class software architects, electrical and computer engineers, data scientists and energy experts who apply cutting-edge analytics and in-depth energy data science to solve the world’s most critical energy problems.
- Drive market analysis and benchmarks, with a focus on Electric Vehicles, Fleet Optimization, Smart Charging, and storage.
- Work with Solution Architects, Engineers, Sales and Customer Success to deliver an end-to-end solution, fully integrated with the existing Flex platform.
- Manage incoming operational escalations, analyze issues and implement long term solutions.
- Prioritize between customers, features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence. Maintain the product roadmap.
- Drive market and product requirement documentation, support product design.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering.
- Strong electricity industry knowledge; experience at a utility (or aggregator) or EV / EVSE / storage vendor highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise software in product management or product development.
- Proactive, self-organized, work with little direction, in a fast-paced and changing environment. Flexibility to work with 3+ time zones across North America, Europe and APAC.
- Capability to quickly grasp customer priorities.
- Experience deploying software products in enterprise environments and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.