Senior Manager – Finance & Corporate Development – Utility Scale Renewables
Senior Manager | Dylan Green | Remote
Our client in the Utility Scale Renewables sector is looking for a Senior Manager for Finance & Corporate Development. The Senior Manager will be responsible for project financings, M&A transactions, and investment approvals. You will provide analytical support and defensible recommendations to internal stakeholders for the purpose of driving value to the portioning portfolio and development pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Structuring, executing, and negotiating project finance and M&A transactions for the Onshore development pipeline
- Forming recommendations, drafting execution plans, and coordinating the process for investment Committee approvals
- Managing Analysts staffed to each project through task management, review of analyst work, and general accountability for the timing and quality of deliverables of analyst resources
- Leveraging knowledge of the business unit and the renewable energy industry to continuously identify and execute opportunities to improve Onshore’s risk profile and business results
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in project finance and/or M&A focused primarily on utility-scale wind or solar projects with demonstrated transaction execution experience, particularly in tax equity.
- Ability to drive high-level performance from junior team in a deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of power markets and project development
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, or engineering is preferred
- Superior analytical and financial modelling skills, combined with critical thinking and a flexible attitude