Senior IT Auditor | First Solar | Perrysburg, OH
Basic Job Functions:
- Senior IT auditor, reporting to the Audit Manager, covering the Information Technology and various Business Functions (e.g., Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Investor Relations, operations, Sales).
- Successfully conduct IT, financial, compliance and operational audits, providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the operations of the organization.
- This role requires significant effective interaction with all levels of business process owners and key associates throughout the organization.
- Travel is estimate at approximately 25% per annum.
- Minimum of 3 (three) to 5 (five) years of prior audit experience, preferably a combination of a well-established Internal Audit department of a multinational company, Big 4 CPA Firm, or business consulting firm.
- Exposure to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Information Systems or Information Technology related field.
- CISA, CISM and/or CIA certification strongly desired.
- Advance degree and other related certifications a plus (e.g., CPA, MBA, CFE, etc.).
- Team player with sufficient project management skills to independently handle multiple projects and tasks with quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive and professional attitude and enthusiastic about serving client needs.
- Prioritization and time-management skills to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Presents a high-quality work product.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications, listening, interviewing, fostering open communications, facilitating and influencing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.