Senior Director of Clean Fuels and EV Infrastructure | CALSTART | Pasadena, CA – Remote OK
CALSTART is #hiring a Senior Director of Clean Fuels and #EV Infrastructure. The Senior Director will work closely with our initiative, activity and regional office leads to ensure alignment of priorities to advance the most effective technologies and solutions for the deployment of clean vehicle charging infrastructure and zero-emission fuels. The Senior Director will drive strategy, influence policy, and manage implementation of innovative #electricvehicleinfrastructure technologies and programs advancing the adoption of clean-zero-emission vehicles and equipment. You will take the lead to build and manage external relationships with CALSTART members particularly in the clean fuels and infrastructure industry, state and federal government, utilities, nonprofit organizations, and community-based organizations. You will ensure cross-cutting information-sharing and collaboration on the latest technical solutions, policies and opportunities for inclusivity and equity. The Senior Director will use their network to build upon and leverage to further CALSTART’s impact in advancing clean vehicle infrastructure. You will be managing and growing a passionate team of Clean Fuels (#hydrogen) and Infrastructure
There has never been a better time to be a part of building the #cleantransportation technology industry and in doing so creating new jobs, addressing #climatechange, and improving air quality. CALSTART currently operates significant programs related to #zero-emission trucks and buses, innovative #emobility, light-duty #electricvehicles, and zero-emission vehicle infrastructure throughout the region, working closely with prominent government agencies and industry actors. CALSTART’s Senior Director Clean Fuels and Infrastructure is a critical position that bridges our industry and government partners to develop and lead new initiatives and programs that have a major impact in the region and beyond.
Our Senior Director will also:
- Develop and manage oversight of Clean Fuels and Infrastructure Initiative Strategy and Operational Plan that would include annual development (and quarterly review) with close coordination across initiative, activity, and regional office leads. Support regular coordination, external communication, and collaboration with industry/government/community, and ensuring projects support Initiative goals and anticipated outcomes.
- Oversee strategy, administration and management of all Clean Fuels and Infrastructure projects and initiatives including the California Energy Commission’s EnergIIZE Commercial Vehicles Project, Communities in Charge and the Electric Truck Research, Utilization Center (eTRUC-RHETTA), and close coordination with the California Air Resources Board’s Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP).
- Work with the CALSTART Policy team, Clean Fuels and Infrastructure team leads and industry on leading policy goals and activities that advance the efficient, effective, and sustainable deployment of clean vehicle infrastructure including policies and frameworks for utility transportation electrification. Oversee current, revised and in development standards that affect the deployment of clean vehicle infrastructure.
- Work with the Chief Operations Officer and Vice President of Strategic Initiatives to oversee business development to secure new funded business that advance first of its kind and cutting edge projects and initiatives to advance clean vehicle infrastructure and innovative infrastructure solutions.
- Oversee Clean Fuels and Infrastructure operations including growing and managing a passionate team of direct reports and their teams.
Salary: $148k – $188k