Senior Corporate Paralegal | First Solar | Tempe, AZ
Under our FLEX policy, the work schedule for this position would be hybrid of working in the office, and working remotely. Eligible candidates must live within commutable distance to the office which means in either Tempe/Phoenix, Arizona OR Perrysburg/Toledo, Ohio or southeast Michigan.
Basic Job Functions:
The Senior Paralegal – Corporate supports First Solar’s Legal Department in the United States and globally, with a broad range of corporate and securities responsibilities, including subsidiary management, securities filings, corporate record-keeping, database management, and board-related matters, and support of U.S domestic and international commercial and financing transactions of varying complexity.
The Senior Paralegal – Corporate will work closely with other members of the Legal Department, and with Tax, Treasury, Compliance, Human Resources, and Business Development teams, with respect to the preparation, execution, notarization, and legalization of a wide variety of transactional and corporate documentation.
The Senior Paralegal – Corporate will also coordinate invoicing by outside law firms through Legal Tracker, Oracle, or similar software, including the processing of legal invoices, matter creation, billing policy implementation, attorney support, invoice accruals and reporting.
- 5 years or more as a paralegal in a public company legal department or a leading corporate/securities law firm required
- Experience in the use of hCue or similar subsidiary management software required
- Experience in the use of Legal Tracker invoice management software or similar system required
- Experience in the use of Diligent Boardbooks a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Paralegal Certificate required
- Notary license a plus