Sales Assistant / Solar Sales Development | Simply Solar LLC | Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Simply Solar LLC performs residential and commercial solar installations and services
throughout California. Simply Solar is looking for a dependable and motivated individual to join the Communications team as a Sales Support Specialist in January of 2024.
About Simply Solar:
Simply Solar is on a mission to create practical opportunities for everyone to own the renewable energy future. We are a passionate and empowered team with over a decade of company success in the renewables sector. We are nimble. We rise to the occasion, and we love what we do. We have strong values, and are looking for like-minded individuals who both share and embody these values:
Growth – Have a thirst for knowledge. Strive for continual improvement.
Ownership – Take initiative. Take responsibility for yourself, your work, and your part in the team. Be invested.
Grit – Be ready to work. Be willing to Try.
Integrity – Act with honesty and trust. Value truth over ego.
Thoroughness – Be proud of everything you do. “Finished” does not mean checked off the task list, it means you have achieved your goal.
About The Position:
The Sales Support Specialist position offers the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the solar industry from an extremely experienced and diverse team. This position directly reports to the Consulting and Marketing Manager. Although previous customer service or sales experience is preferred, previous experience in the solar industry is not necessary. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn and ready to start or grow their career in the renewables industry. The Sales Support Specialist role has numerous opportunities for advancement. This position is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in sales, customer service, solar energy, and/or the broader renewables industry.
The Sales Support Specialist position is full time, paid bi-weekly on an hourly basis with an opportunity for bonuses.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for lead generation and lead management through various consulting and marketing tasks, such as:
– Contacting and following up with leads via phone and/or email
– Vetting new leads
– Monitoring online portals for incoming leads (such as Yelp, Facebook etc.)
– Accurately documenting and tracking open leads in company databases including BuilderTrend and Hubspot
– Assigning leads and maintaining sales consultants’ schedules
– Contacting and following up with past customers to gather feedback about their experience
– Attending company marketing events
– Disbursing marketing program contents
– Supporting marketing efforts by providing consistent feedback regarding campaigns, events and public/lead interactions.