Renewable Energy Attorney | Cleantech Law Partners | United States (Remote)
Cleantech Law Partners, PC (“CLP”) is a boutique renewable energy law firm that is focused on servicing the legal and policy needs of renewable energy project developers and clean technology companies. We offer flexible hours, the opportunity to work remotely, and a competitive compensation model that’s based on a percentage of revenue. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients and our team.
We are at the forefront of the rapidly expanding renewable energy sector. We represent both developers, investors, policymakers and landowners in solar, wind, geothermal, biogas, micro-hydro, energy efficiency, and energy storage projects. This is an exciting time to join CLP and contribute to the renewable energy and cleantech industries.
We are seeking an experienced Renewable Energy Attorney to join our team. This role involves providing legal advice on a wide range of renewable energy projects, including but not limited to, advising on contracts, leases, land use, project finance, M&A, EPC agreements, PPAs, due diligence, transactions, permits, tax, intellectual property, governmental incentive programs, etc. — as they all relate to renewable energy projects.
- Advise clients on all aspects of renewable energy projects, including project development, financing, construction, and operation.
- Negotiate and draft complex commercial agreements, including leases, option agreements, surface waivers, MIPAs, PPA, EPC agreements, solar lease agreements, etc.
- Research and analyze legal issues relating to renewable energy and provide clients with legal opinions and solutions.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Minimum of 3 years of legal experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex legal issues in clear, accessible language. Portable book of business related to renewable energy projects and/or cleantech companies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work opportunities
- Compensation based on a percentage of revenue.
- A supportive and collegial work environment.
If you’re a problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working on cutting-edge issues, and wants to make a difference in the renewable energy sector, we would love to hear from you!
Legal Services, Law Practice