Project Manager | Dollaride | NYC
About the Role
Dollaride is seeking a full-time Project Manager to help us optimize our ongoing projects, which include new mobility routes in transit deserts. Your leadership and interpersonal skills will be key in helping us lead a growing team of field marketers (teammates who recruit riders in real time along one of our routes) and a group of vendors, channel partners, and clients – all of whom are involved in creating a sustainable route. As a Project Manager, you will bring a higher level of transparency and order to our projects, and will be challenged by uncovering opportunities for growth!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading all aspects of our Field Ambassador (FA) ‘Street Team’ program.
- Growing our pool of qualified FA candidates, including recruiting, interviewing, vetting, onboarding, training, and supporting the FA team.
- Crafting program standards and processes, and sharing progress updates with all relevant partners.
- Applying project management tools and frameworks to prepare the full team for new route launches/projects.
- Coordinating and setting meeting agendas for project-related work.
- Documenting all ongoing work and keeping our full team organized and informed regarding key decisions, action steps, and relevant timelines.
- Gathering requirements and project specifications, and ensuring that all relevant partners are fully aware of project needs.
- Maintaining positive relationships and communications with vendors and field ambassadors.
- Creating project documents and basic marketing materials, as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of project management or meaningful professional experience.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Meticulous and detailed, with an eye for good quality design and clear transparent communication.
- Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Instinctive ability to build and execute project work plans, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Experienced at successfully running multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable crafting and presenting project-related materials to relevant clients, partners and team members.
- Persistent, inventive and willing to roll up your sleeves wherever needed to get the job done.
- Demonstrated success measuring project performance through OKRs or critical metrics, and eager to let the results speak for themselves.
- Solid ability to cleanly document processes and prepare projects for growth and scalability.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
Dollaride is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume and cover letter to Ops@Dollaride.com