Project Manager (Construction) | ChargeNet Stations | Northern CA
ChargeNet Stations is building the electric vehicle charging solution of the future. As more electric vehicles hit the road, our mission is to develop a charging experience that delivers low-cost renewable charging to quick-serve restaurant customers while providing much-needed reliability to the grid, all while providing a clean, super-friendly user experience.
Our cloud-based software optimizes and stacks solar, storage, and charging into one consolidated solution that can be seamlessly integrated into retail and restaurant point-of-sale systems. By further utilizing consumer data, we optimize customer electric vehicle charging, allowing for increased operational efficiency and station utilization.
The Project Manager plans, directs, manages and provides oversight of assigned design and construction projects (solar + EV chargers + energy storage) to ensure that ChargeNet goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budget parameters.
The Project Manager effectively communicates with contractors, field staff, technical staff, and management, and can independently make decisions to benefit the project.
- Managing detailed construction project plans for solar, EV charging stations and energy storage from start to finish
- Review and submit interconnection applications prepared by the team and work with contractors to submit city and other permit applications
- Document and provide continuous improvement on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans, construction phase consulting services, and GC responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead detailed project meetings with contractors, GCs, consultants and outside agencies to ensure Agency goals are achieved and develop strong working relationships throughout the industry
- Manage day-to-day work on projects in construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding status of work
- Manage contractor invoices and reporting requirements for milestone payments
- Represent ChargeNet in reviewing contractor requests through formal or informal processes and provide prompt responses to keep projects on schedule
- Provide regular detailed reporting/metrics on existing projects, resources allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting of future needs through project management software