Project Manager | Momentum | Sacramento, California, United States
About the Organization
Momentum is an award-winning clean-tech consultancy responsible for developing more than $6 billion in funded projects. Based in the heart of beautiful downtown Sacramento, Momentum has a global reach, delivering strategic planning, fund development, project management, and commercialization services for cleantech companies.
We envision a world where clean energy, water, and transportation are abundant, affordable, and available to all.
Our Project Managers work directly with clients and other members of the Momentum team to lead the management of active grant-funded projects and the development of funding applications for new projects. They manage the scope, schedule, and budgets of all projects, communicate expectations and assignments to all project participants, and ensure that products are delivered with excellence on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading diverse stakeholder teams in the development and submission of Federal and State grant applications
- Leading the implementation of funded projects, including regular reporting to funding agencies, fulfilling deliverables, tracking project schedules, managing requirements in the scope of work, etc.
- Collaborating with Momentum’s strategists and client managers to develop and deliver timely work products for clients and agencies
- Supporting clients through the funding agency contracting process for public funding awards
- Advising clients on funding agency requirements, expectations, and project evaluations
- Coordinating and leading project meetings, both internal and client-facing
- Creating and leading presentations for agencies on behalf of our clients
- Developing professional written communications to agencies, clients, and key stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects with competing timelines and deliverables