Project Manager – Acquisition & Development | Dylan Green
Working in a cohesive & dynamic team, you will be responsible for the consistent management of multi-technology distributed project contractual & commercial due diligence activities to successfully complete project acquisitions. Once a project has been acquired, you will work with the EPC Technical & Project Management team in support of contractual activities through project construction, up to & including project financing. This role will report to the Director of Project Management & Operations.
- Identify possible project issues & work with the technical project team &/or external resources to quickly address & resolve potential transactional issues.
- Perform comprehensive evaluations & contractual reviews & document actions via system tools/checklists.
- Participate in third party contract negotiations, when needed.
- Confirm project risks are addressed & conditions precedent met by obtaining objective evidence to close-out open items.
- Manage title, tax, insurance, permitting & other project-related compliance requirements with support from the legal project team.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, incl. off-takers, utilities, developers, contractors & other third-parties.
- Leverage relationships developed during construction & diligence to ease the collection of third-party consents & assignments & other required documents for financing.
- Make sure project information is accurately & timely filed & maintained within the the company’s shared drive.
- Work closely with the funding team to help coordinate loan &/or sale-leaseback transactions with the funding source.
- Work closely with the legal project team to support lender/lessor documentation requirements.
- Manage cost verifications, insurance, tax & other project related compliance requirements.
- Support IC/board reporting activities.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory/legislative trends & policy changes, as well as current & future market conditions.