Product Marketing Manager – SaaS | EV Connect | El Segundo, California
We are recruiting a SaaS B2B product marketer to drive strategy for a leading and transformational software platform in the Electric Vehicle (EV) charging industry. You will lead B2B product marketing launch strategies, product bundling, and implementations of these strategies in one of the fastest growing market segments on earth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and drive our go-to-market product planning, create a product language, shape the future and direction of how we sell and market our wares.
- Plan the launch of new product and feature releases– manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan with Product, Sales, Operations, Customer Support, and Marketing teams.
- Help build business/marketing plans for new products, new modules, and new services.
- Understand and support sales channels; train them on the problems we solve; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it; create a language on how we describe and talk about our products and features.
- Define and create high-impact marketing and sales materials such as one sheets, pitch decks, competitive battlecards, web page content, white papers, and product training.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- This position will report into the Senior Director of Marketing.