Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager | IronRidge | Hayward, CA
The Product Marketing Manager combines a strong technical and analytical background with a deep interest in customers and what drives them. You’re naturally curious and seek to understand all aspects of technology. You’re a great storyteller and can instinctively tell when a message is resonating with your audience.
As an experienced marketer, you possess a track record of successfully combining these skills through product launches and go-to-market strategies, enabling sales and marketing teams to achieve new heights.
You’re a natural collaborator who can manage multiple information streams, leverage relationships within the team and with other departments, and contribute to a shared plan or project. You’re also adept at working autonomously and taking full ownership of deliverables and deadlines.
- Foster a deeply collaborative relationship with Sales and Customer Service, and continually empower them with new messaging and materials that enhance the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally to help develop and execute product launches, including defining product messaging and go-to-market strategies, scoping campaign strategies, and creating marketing materials and sales tools to support.
- Manage all aspects of market research, including customer interviewing and surveying, competitive analysis, and policy and code assessment; then, synthesize this information into clear and compelling market requirements documents.
- Analyze product performance and economics; then, develop comparison to competitive offerings and create presentations and other marketing materials to explain these analyses both internally and externally.
- Act as an evangelist for the product and company by speaking at in-person events and webinars, writing blog posts and bylined articles.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in Marketing, Science, Engineering, or Business.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B product marketing.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, content strategy and the creative process.
- Proven success in positioning and launching differentiated products to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Background in solar, construction or building products industries strongly preferred.
- Superior writing skills whether for articles, technical documentation, website or video script.
About Our Team:
We use a hybrid of Lean Agile principles to run our team sprints, and rely on Asana for tracking projects and milestones. This role will work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager, the Creative Manager, the Field Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager. We live our values and work to maintain a positive and nurturing culture that embraces change and transparency.