Origination Manager | Infiniti Energy | Howell, NJ
Infiniti Energy is an experienced, agile solar developer providing EPC and long-term financing to select clients and to other solar companies. Infiniti personnel have over 500MW of combined experience in the public and private sectors including Fortune 100 portfolios and government entities. Through a partnership with Upper Bay Infrastructure, Infiniti provides a flexible $260M financing platform to work collaboratively and provide uncommon solutions for unique clients.
Infiniti is presently expanding its Origination team and is looking for a sales manager / account executive to develop new opportunities and carry them through negotiation and execution. The person in this role creates and leverages an extensive network of commercial and industrial clients to identify rooftop, ground mount, and parking canopy solutions which address the client’s energy and sustainability needs.
Candidates with diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
- A minimum one year of experience in solar C&I and direct experience with power purchase agreements and community solar.
- An ability to self-generate a network of quality opportunities built upon an understanding of the products, services, and markets that benefit Infiniti.
- An ability to develop long-term client relationships and negotiate and close deals over a long sales cycle.
Location: The preferred candidate will be based in New Jersey or another location that has easy access to the NJ market. This person should be available to be at Infiniti’s offices twice per week. This person will travel to conference and client meetings as needed; travel is expected to be less than 20% of the time. Other arrangements can be made as necessary for great candidates.
- Demonstrated knowledge of C&I solar markets and products including behind-the-meter projects, offsite projects, and community solar.
- High levels of self-motivation and time management.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Professionalism in remote work and the ability to conduct quality meetings on video platforms such as Zoom or MS Teams.
Benefits: In addition to a competitive base + commission structure, Infiniti offers health, dental, and vision benefits and 401(k) plan with company matching.
For more information about Infiniti Energy and to apply, please visit www.infinitienergy.com