Various positions | SDG&E | San Diego
Click the link to apply:
- To perform a variety of clerical support functions for a large department and/or section.
- May perform any combination of the following functions.
- Collects, analyzes, verifies, corrects and post various forms operating data to Company files, records and/or customer billing systems; prepares various charts, graphs and statistical reports for management and regulatory review.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, standard form contracts, records, reports, corrective orders and correspondence; requisitions various material and office supplies as required.
- Receives, assembles, processes and distributes a variety of documents such as drawings, circuit maps, work orders, construction standards and permits.
- Answers inquiries and furnishes readily available information regarding work status; follows up on approvals and data requests to ensure that schedules are met; contacts other departments, customers and external agencies to request and provide information.
- Operates various office machinery and automated office equipment.
- Operates computers and related office equipment.
- May be required to prepare and maintain timekeeping and personnel records; maintains various records, files and logs; prepares reports as required or assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
Coordinate and facilitate human resources related transactions and projects for HR Support Services. Perform administrative work of moderate complexity that requires the knowledge and application of human resource processes and procedures.