Various positions | Polarium | Stockholm, Sweden
Click the link to learn more and apply:
We are hiring a Production Development Engineer to join our skilled Production Development team. The Production Development Engineer will focus on production and development of process to assemble batteries, create work instructions and support in all prototype build. As a Production Development Engineer you are part of the introduction of new products in Polarium. Travel to visit production sites in other countries is a must for this role.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Production design development and procedures responsible
- Optimize Production processes reducing costs
- Process Failure modes and effects analysis (P-FMEA)
- Drive and own workstreams in different areas
- Development and management in Production processes
- Drive for continuous improvements in Production, including improved work environment and increased operational efficiency
- Assembly balancing development and procedures responsible
- Functional support to volume Production operations
We develop and manufacture turnkey energy storage solutions, based on lithium-ion battery technology. Our goal is to engineer technology that both stores and optimizes energy as we shift towards more efficient energy usage and renewable energy sources on a global scale. Join our team with exceptional engineers, scientists, developers and more to pave the way for the next big leap in the energy industry through our battery energy storage and optimization systems.
Location: Polarium HQ in Stockholm
Position: Permanent, full-time
- Design system architectures and define product and system requirements.
- Act as Tech Lead and ensure traceability of requirements throughout the development process.
- Coordinate requirements break-down with design disciplines.
- Cell Safety and Product Safety Data Sheets.
- Cell Testing and Cell Performance Tests in our Low voltage lab.
- Cell Performance Algorithms.
- Cell Performance Database.
- Cell Requirements and Certification.
- Cell Data Sheets.
- Processes for Cell handling Technical items towards Cell Suppliers.
- HV Battery Certifications.
- Battery Technology/Physical Safety Initiative.
- Go to person, mentor and teacher for others in Company within the area of battery technology.
At Polarium, we’re pioneers in advanced energy solutions, offering a diverse range of battery energy storage systems and energy optimization technologies. Our energy optimization systems are accompanied by innovative energy-as-a-service offerings, which involve handling substantial data streams. To enhance our operations, we’re establishing an Energy Operation Center (EOC) focused on overseeing and managing our Energy Optimization customer systems. We’re seeking a dedicated Support Engineer to join our team.
This is a permanent, full-time position based at Polarium HQ in Stockholm.
As a Support Engineer in the Energy Operation Center, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the optimal performance of our customers’ systems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and analyzing data streams from energy optimization systems.
- Formulating proactive and reactive measures to address potential issues promptly.
- Supervising the execution of ancillary services to ensure seamless operations.
- Collaborating closely with our Research and Development (R&D) department to comprehend EOC software and its setup.
- Proposing enhancements to the software for continuous improvement.
- Working closely with the technical support and software development teams to effectively operate the EOC.
This is a permanent full-time position with a placement in Stockholm and you will report to the Delivery Manager. Start date after agreement but as soon as possible. The position requires up to ~ 120 days of travel per year, most domestic but also internationally.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Delivery Project Manager
- Lead a team of 1 to 4 persons onsite in the deployment of Polarium Energy Systems at customer premises
- Lead the installation, commissioning and integration procedures delivery onsite the work is versatile and consist Electrical, Mechanical and SW work.
- The ability to conduct on-the-job training sessions, such as those for operator and maintenance technicians, is required.
- Support acceptance of site readiness as per pre-requisites meeting electrical standards required for system commissioning.
- Coordinating with customer, 3rd Party contractors and energy providers throughout the deployment of the energy systems
- Reporting of project services delivery status and update planning
- Development of documented methods of procedures and processes to achieve integrated safety and quality management in delivery of sub-projects
- The ability to travel both within Sweden and internationally in the future is a requirement.
- Supporting existing systems both via remote support & on-site.
- To enhance Polariums Energy Systems, you need to report any issues and suggestions for improvement to the headquarters.
We are hiring a Senior Hardware & Electronical Engineer to our skilled R&D department. To build our renewable power solutions we need an expert within hardware design with focus on power converters, switches, BMS power electronics and power distributions. The role also includes participating in pre-studies of new applications and new technologies as well as supporting both internal and external stakeholders with technical expertise. The position is to be based at the Polarium headquarter in Stockholm.
- HW design in AC/DC, DC/DC, and DC/AC converters
- Design power converters in ranges 30V-1kV, 100W-500kW
- Design high-power solid-state switches
- Develop team tools and methods together with the team
- Participate in process improvements and way of working
- Design modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Act as mentor and technical lead for power designs