Various positions | First Solar | Tempe, AZ, Perrysburg, OH
Click the link to learn more and apply:
- Responsible for the day-to-day preparation of all SEC filings
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge of technical accounting matters and SEC regulations and is responsible for timely and accurate filings of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, DEF 14-A, 8-K, and other SEC filings.
- Assist in the review of various sales, purchase, lease, derivative, debt, and other agreements.
- Responsible for preparing presentations for the Audit Committee, Board of Directors, executive management, and other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with other business groups and corporate functions to ensure accounting issues are appropriately identified, analyzed, and reported in external reports and internal presentations.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the internal accounting/finance policy manual.
Self-motivated and proven leader responsible for technology exploration of a thin-film photovoltaic cell technology.
A Manager of Manufacturing Finance provides financial leadership to at least one manufacturing site, supply chain, or logistics. The role collaborates with multiple disciplines and provides analytical insight to leadership. The role further supports a range of value-added insights including short term financial planning, ad hoc financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, management and KPI reporting. The role requires effective business partnering on initiatives to drive lower cost and improve financial performance while delivering on an accurate and reliable monthly close. The role would manage a team of financial analysts.
This person will be responsible for business process improvements within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) and will operate as a business analyst and project leader for both procedure change management, process, and technology continuous improvement initiatives. As such, part of the responsibilities will be to manage process analysis and lead teams across the ISC to implement appropriate changes that resolve process and technology gaps, and/or drive efficiency improvements. This person will interact with cross functional peers across First Solar to aid with root cause analysis in identified inefficient and or broken processes. This person will also be responsible for leading system implementations, managing metrics and reporting.
The integration engineer is responsible for exploring interactions between condition changes at unit process steps through intelligent usage of DOE principles, and device physics understanding. Also taking the lead on excursion detection and root-cause determination, this role is the primary owner of the OCAP and PFMEA for our state-of-the-art, pilot-scale development line. The successful candidate will take a lead role in line variation reduction through collaboration with unit process owners. As a more senior level engineer in the pilot line, the Integration engineer will help to train unit process owners in best SPC practices.