Various positions | Dylan Green | Various locations
Click the link to apply:
Our client seeks an individual who has experience with creative marketing and is a communications expert. In-depth experience with digital marketing is key for this role, as the company looks to sharpen its strategy and create campaigns that bolster its brand. This position is vital and will involve constant interactions with a variety of departments across the entire organization. An individual who is creative, well organized and highly efficient will succeed in this role.
Our client is seeking a Business Development professional who has experience with developing partnerships and thinking in innovative ways. The right candidate will have a strong background focused on the transition to clean energy and will need to create alliances with climate tech companies as well as utilities and other stakeholders. A major goal for this position is to help facilitate the adoption of our client’s data access tools. Knowledge of the fast-paced innovations within the industry and comfort with creating strategies related to essential data frameworks and support are also daily requirements of the position.
- Help the engineering team grow to the next level across a variety of fronts
- Oversee product & platform software development
- Manage & mentor other team members on the engineering team
- Work with the CTO closely on projects
- Assist with strategy, architecture & scoping projects across company departments (i.e. sales, marketing, etc.)
- Remote work is ok for this position within the U.S.
- Work in an environment with a steep learning curve & focus on constant learning
Our client is looking for a Director of Energy Services who will lead a division that is focused on distributed generation projects within the company’s Energy Services department in North America. The main goal of the role will be to both win and deliver solar energy and energy storage service projects within the Federal Government. The leader of this new department will play a major role in winning individual contracts and also strengthening necessary organizational capabilities, processes, and infrastructure that will help create a successful team.