Various positions | Enphase
Click the link to apply:
- Develop and execute test strategies & plans to assure firmware functions per engineering requirements and design specifications
- Contribute to system design from DVT and LTR testing perspective – incorporating system resource tracking, logging, test suites support
- Collaborate with the hardware and firmware engineers to assure hardware and firmware are designed for test
- Design and implement firmware components to support testing (CLI, logging etc)
- Design necessary test hardware components (cables, fixtures) and collaborate with hardware team on building these
- Design and implement automated test systems enabling continuous integration of the firmware development
- Confer with other Quality Assurance teams, Development and Product Management to participate in project planning and ensure the effective testing of Enphase’s products within design constraints
- Use test automation, power meters, oscilloscopes, DC supplies and other lab test equipment to ensure complete functional, efficiency, and safety testing coverage.
- Coach and train members of technical staff on test equipment, procedures, and automation software to ensure
- Troubleshoot the system failures encountered during DVT and analyze root cause for the failures.
- Work with development team to aid fixing the failures encountered during system DVT.
- Maintain documentation of test plan and test reports
- Read system DVT plan and files as well as system design documents to aid troubleshooting during system DVT.
- Database management for test results, test data analysis either manually or using python-based data analysis script (preferred).
- Designing and implementing embedded software for real-time operation and control.
- Simulating new algorithms for autonomous microgrid power flow management.
- Developing unit and system test software.
- Validating algorithms using system simulation tools.
- Working with hardware engineers to test and troubleshoot prototype designs.
- Firmware testing.
- Mentor Junior Engineers
As a test and characterization engineer, the successful candidate will be part of the battery R&D team that is responsible for performing cell and module testing for design validation, BMU/BMS algorithm, failure analysis, and compliance support.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting, the Senior SEC Reporting and Technical Accountant will play a critical role in delivering best in class financial reporting. It is a highly visible role that frequently interacts with executive management as part of managing the financial reporting process. The SEC reporting team manages all external reporting processes, including 10-Q’s and 10-K’s, as well as earnings releases and proxy statement filings. In addition to these responsibilities, you will also be responsible for stock-based compensation accounting and schedules for the tax department, support stock administration and perform technical accounting research.
This role offers a great opportunity to work closely with a wide range of the Company’s accounting and finance departments, including Investor Relations, Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, Stock Administration, and Legal departments. This will allow you to develop a broad and deep understanding of the Company’s business and operations that are essential for strong career development. The Company’s operations have grown significantly over the past several years and this role provides the opportunity to see various non-routine transactions.
We are looking for leaders that can take on additional responsibility as they progress in their career, and we are committed to providing an environment that fosters career growth and development. We look to hire high-quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer inbound phone calls to the Customer Support Level 1 phone queue
- Respond to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
- Provide pre-sales information about products
- Document all activity in a central CRM/Helpdesk software platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to installations
- Assist with the activation of new sites as needed
- Coordinate with Engineering with tracking of field; issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database
- Assist other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed
- Monitor and act upon quality analysis reports provided by the QA team
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and product-specific information
- Follow departmental conventions and procedures in a positive manner
- Professionally represent Client via all communications mediums
- Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Client manual
- Designing and implementing embedded software that is in control of updating or controlling the entire battery storage system.
- Developing unit tests and production level code.
- Work with cross functional teams to monitor, test and troubleshoot issues.