Various positions | Adapture Renewables | Oakland, CA (Hybrid)
Click the link to learn more and apply:
The Manager of Power Marketing Origination will report to the Vice President of Power Marketing Origination and be responsible for supporting the origination of revenue-generating opportunities for Adapture Renewables’ project development activities. This role will support management and the regional development teams in target markets to guide their regional and market segment focus. In addition, this person will be responsible for driving the commercialization of individual projects by translating renewable projects into solutions for offtake customers and transacting with these customers through structured energy contracts.
The position is key to driving value across the company’s growing pipeline of development projects and acquisitions providing support on competitive issues around projects, products, and pricing.
This position will work in our Legal team under the direct supervision of two Senior Counsel attorneys and reporting to the General Counsel. This attorney will provide transactional support on the company’s project development, acquisition, construction, and financing efforts – including legal due diligence and contract drafting – and provide legal advice to a variety of departments within the company, as well as support the company’s interactions with state and federal regulatory agencies.
This position will support our Legal team on corporate transactional work and entity management.
- Support the preparation, review, and finalization of documentation required for the development, acquisition, financing, construction, and ownership of solar and energy storage projects
- Create and file documents with respect to legal entity formation and coordinate with the corporate entity management and compliance service provider
- Support the company’s due diligence process, including organization of documents and administration of Q&A logs
- Assist on transactional closings (e.g., real estate, project financings, and project acquisitions)
- Handle ad hoc tasks related to insurance management including annual policy renewals
- Help the Legal team respond to any litigation and ADR requests
- Support the Legal team in monitoring regional or state-specific regulatory requirements related to the company’s projects
- Create and maintain processes and procedures to support an efficient transactional and documentation flow
- Organize and archive contracts and maintain other legal documents such as legal entity charts and corporate summaries
- Update and maintain contract templates
- Provide general administrative support to the Legal team and assist on special projects and initiatives