Various positions | Dylan Green | Various locations
Click the link to apply:
Our client is a mission-driven company that seeks to mitigate global warming by allowing the exchange of energy data & information for utilities & energy service providers. One of the critical issues facing clean energy companies is lack of access to data. Our client’s automation & software helps lower the costs associated with customer acquisitions, reduces sales cycles, & provides the infrastructure necessary to develop the future energy economy.
Our client has a diverse management team & they value the unique perspectives that a diverse team brings. They encourage members of groups that have been underrepresented in the tech industry, including people of color, women & people with disabilities, to apply for this role.
- Maintain clear objectives for metrics & revenue
- Build & maintain relationships with customers & potential customers
- Develop new markets, introduce services to new sectors & research & identify new opportunities
- Lead sales for utilities & large enterprise customers
- Develop & maintain promotional collateral & material by working together with the marketing team members
- Manage & build sales pipeline & sales operations
- Identify key leads & determine associated sales priorities
Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Business Development department working directly with the Director of Power Marketing. The ideal candidate will support business development and power marketing activities for this solar and storage developer by running analysis of intelligence and market curves that impact storage valuations and providing advice on transactions.
The Finance Analyst will work with the Structured Finance team to support the organization’s goals. The team is looking for a highly motivated and analytical individual who is eager to join a higher performing and dynamic team that deals with a high volume deal flow. This individual will have the responsibility of supporting the project finance debt and tax equity transactions from their initial stages to the final stages where funding events take place. The position will also entail taking care of financial analysis for offtake contract origination, miscellaneous analytic tasks and M&A opportunities.