Various positions | LimeLoop | Remote
Click the link to apply:
- Secure and lead e-commerce retailers in how consumers receive and return goods,
- Manage, grow, and retain a persona-targeted pipeline of opportunities,
- Build out a data-driven conversion funnel that has a test, learn and automate approach,
- Outreach directly to qualified prospects and cultivate customer relationships, including attending industry events to connect with target customers,
- Formulate and qualify ideas to promote lead generation to meet sales goals,
- Develop and evolve sales assets that are on brand with support from Marketing,
- Work cross functionally to increase product value and develop product features based on potential and current customer feedback,
- Iterate and execute on a sales acquisition and growth strategy, including problem solving it in real time and growing it locally and globally,
- Monitor and manage actionable KPIs and budgets against performance to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities amongst potential and existing customers,
- Work with the leadership team in executing a world-changing vision of shipping without the waste.
Join us as we re-imagine the e-commerce experience. We are seeking a Software Engineer to execute against a number of key tasks for our web app.
So how will you spend your days?
You’ll be one of our first hires of a fast-growing team! There are fundamental, technical, and architectural decisions to make. There are key user experiences to develop, iterate, and innovate on. There are best practices to solidify. You’ll be building a product and establishing the foundation for a world-class engineering department.
- NodeJS (Express.js)