Various positions | First Solar | Perrysburg, OH
Click the link to learn more and apply:
Manufacturing Finance Manager
A Manager of Manufacturing Finance provides financial leadership to at least one manufacturing site, supply chain, or logistics. The role collaborates with multiple disciplines and provides analytical insight to leadership. The role further supports a range of value-added insights including short term financial planning, ad hoc financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, management and KPI reporting. The role requires effective business partnering on initiatives to drive lower cost and improve financial performance while delivering on an accurate and reliable monthly close. The role would manage a team of financial analysts.
Development Engineer III – Metal Deposition
Leads process development efforts to improve solar module performance (solar module conversion efficiency) by optimizing production processes using statistical and engineering techniques. Develops new processes / materials to drive improvements to solar module performance, stability and reliability, and reduce overall cost (cost per watt) of First Solar’s product.
Engineer – Equipment II
Basic Job Functions:
- Provide technical guidance, direction, and leadership for laser equipment procurement.
- Work closely with process engineers – Design, define specs, draft specs, own tool specs, plan & build projects for process equipment & systems.
- Review designs for manufacturability, ensuring drawings are clear and up to date.
- Assists in the development, procurement, planning and execution of tool installations.
- Responsible for all documentation for tool.
- Provides technical review and recommendations on life cycle management of equipment including inspection, maintenance, repair, re-rate and replacement plans.
- Leads and/or participates in root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Identifies and implements reliability improvement strategies, practices, and projects.
- Provides short-term, hands-on troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment and related equipment problems, as needed.
- Provides technical guidance in determining priority of equipment repairs by the area asset team.
- Analyzes equipment monitoring data and develops appropriate response to equipment reliability problems.
- Creates and stores engineering calculations for future work scope development and history preservation. Maintain the stock of relevant spare parts
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to First Solar Specified documents.
Manager – Process Development
Manages the Process Engineering group. Leads process improvement projects required in the manufacturing areas of the plant. Responsible for the performance of the solar modules. Implements team building efforts in order to reach established goals and objectives.
Architect – Data Platform
The Data Platform Architect will drive the data and analytics approach within an end-to-end solution, including configuration and development of data management, business intelligence, analytical, and visualization. In adherence to enterprise architecture standards, this individual will align the organization on best practices related to data management and governance; serve as a liaison between various IT and business stakeholders, process owners, project managers, analysts, developers, and other architects; improve the quality and value of core data assets; and respond to regulatory protection requirements.