Various positions | Enphase | Various locations
Click the link to learn more and apply:
- Develop and execute test strategies & plans to assure firmware functions per engineering requirements and design specifications
- Contribute to system design from DVT and LTR testing perspective – incorporating system resource tracking, logging, test suites support
- Collaborate with the hardware and firmware engineers to assure hardware and firmware are designed for test
- Design and implement firmware components to support testing (CLI, logging etc)
- Design necessary test hardware components (cables, fixtures) and collaborate with hardware team on building these
- Design and implement automated test systems enabling continuous integration of the firmware development
- Confer with other Quality Assurance teams, Development and Product Management to participate in project planning and ensure the effective testing of Enphase’s products within design constraints
- Use test automation, power meters, oscilloscopes, DC supplies and other lab test equipment to ensure complete functional, efficiency, and safety testing coverage.
- Coach and train members of technical staff on test equipment, procedures, and automation software to ensure
- Troubleshoot the system failures encountered during DVT and analyze root cause for the failures.
- Work with development team to aid fixing the failures encountered during system DVT.
- Maintain documentation of test plan and test reports
- Read system DVT plan and files as well as system design documents to aid troubleshooting during system DVT.
- Database management for test results, test data analysis either manually or using python-based data analysis script (preferred).
- Mentor Junior Engineers
- Designing and implementing embedded software for real-time operation and control.
- Simulating new algorithms for autonomous microgrid power flow management.
- Developing unit and system test software.
- Validating algorithms using system simulation tools.
- Working with hardware engineers to test and troubleshoot prototype designs.
- Firmware testing.
- Mentor Junior Engineers
As a test and characterization engineer, the successful candidate will be part of the battery R&D team that is responsible for performing cell and module testing for design validation, BMU/BMS algorithm, failure analysis, and compliance support.
In this role the successful candidate will:
- Prepare testing plans according to requirements.
- Execute DOEs according to requirements.
- Create / Modify the test setup which includes the electrical connections, mechanical fixtures, and sensor installation.
- Summarize the test results as test reports for documentation and cross-functional review.
- Participate in future product development discussions
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting, the Senior SEC Reporting and Technical Accountant will play a critical role in delivering best in class financial reporting. It is a highly visible role that frequently interacts with executive management as part of managing the financial reporting process. The SEC reporting team manages all external reporting processes, including 10-Q’s and 10-K’s, as well as earnings releases and proxy statement filings. In addition to these responsibilities, you will also be responsible for stock-based compensation accounting and schedules for the tax department, support stock administration and perform technical accounting research.
This role offers a great opportunity to work closely with a wide range of the Company’s accounting and finance departments, including Investor Relations, Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, Stock Administration, and Legal departments. This will allow you to develop a broad and deep understanding of the Company’s business and operations that are essential for strong career development. The Company’s operations have grown significantly over the past several years and this role provides the opportunity to see various non-routine transactions.
We are looking for leaders that can take on additional responsibility as they progress in their career, and we are committed to providing an environment that fosters career growth and development. We look to hire high-quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, this is the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of all external financial reporting, including Forms 10-K/10-Q, earnings releases on Form 8-K, proxy statement, and other required SEC filings.
- Prepare the Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Shareholder’s Equity and other financial disclosure requirements with such filings.
- Coordinate the information gathering process across the organization and interact with the Company’s external auditors.
- Prepare the quarterly SEC reporting tie-outs, which include the supporting documents for the SEC filings.
- Review XBRL interactive data files for all Form 10-Q and 10-K filings in accordance with the SEC filing requirements.
- Research, document, record, and communicate technical accounting matters as they arise.
- Assist with the accounting and documentation for acquisitions, including opening balance sheet procedures and integration of the acquiree.
- Perform global accounting for share-based compensation awards, including RSUs, stock options, and ESPP by performing the valuation of compensation granted, calculation of monthly expense, and forecasting future impact to the Company. Prepare schedules as needed for the tax department and support stock administration as needed.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to SEC Reporting and share-based compensation in accordance with our SOX requirements.
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
The O&M Operations Project Manager is responsible for managing cross functional projects focused on scaling, operationalizing, and delivering O&M services that meet specific large account client requirements generated by the sales team. This role works at the intersection of internal & external customers, operations, and tech. drive launch excellence by building and meeting deadlines, defining milestones and timelines, and driving business processes and initiatives with both customers and providers.
- Lead and own the management and successful execution of cross functional projects focused on scaling, operationalizing, and delivering services that meet specific large account client requirements
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and working with cross-functional team to adhere to deadlines
- Manage schedules and targets on assigned projects and adjust as needed if project elements change
- Evaluate and identify gaps in existing processes, products and services, and organizational capabilities that create barriers to successfully meeting customer and operational requirements for assigned projects. Work cross functionally with internal team stakeholders from Sales, Operations, Customer Support, Tech and Marketing
- Drive the development and implementation of new processes that when operationalized enable the scaling and successful delivery of O&M services that are in with Customer SLAs and Operational KPIs for assigned projects
- Proactively identify, communicate, and escalate roadblocks and Customer and Provider issues to appropriate team stakeholders and executives to keep the project aligned and in sync with O&M business goals
- Motivate the project team to resolve challenges quickly to support a highly productive work environment
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options to drive and expedite services
- Champion teamwork and build strong internal and external relationships
- Delegate services tasks to team members best positioned to complete them
- Serve as a point of contact for all teams when multiple functions are assigned to contribute to the same project and ensure team actions remain synergistic and on time
- Perform quality control on the project throughout lifecycle to maintain high standards
- Solid understanding of logistics and supply chain functions in order to optimize solutions with sales and manage complexity of projects with those elements
365 Pronto, a platform technology company acquired by Enphase in December 2021 is disrupting the cleantech O&M space. The organization is seeking a full-time Product Manager based out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will be responsible for owning the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, creating product time frames and plans, leading our engineering teams, and collaborating on marketing strategies for new products.
- Own the VOC (Voice of the Customer) and represent it faithfully internally. Be obsessed with our customers – who they are, what their needs and pain points are, why they trust certain products and not others, etc.
- Capture and articulate product feedback from multiple sources. You will identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve user experience
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of products.
- Conduct periodic product backlog reviews, prioritizing with buy-in from all stakeholders, and representing business, customer, and partner impact
- Define, track, and analyze metrics and measures for product performance
- Own the end-to-end product development process, including business case definition, writing and scoping product requirements, creating feature specifications, testing and validating pre-release product, and more
- Manage and track product development process looking at engineering utilization and velocity
- Develop product related content in support of sales and account management teams
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Conduct competitive assessments
- Manage relationships with partners (manufacturing companies, distribution partners, customers, etc.)
- Other duties as required