Various positions | Enphase Energy
Click the link to apply:
As a Systems Test Engineer, the successful candidate will be part of the battery Systems Engineering team, and will perform test integration and testing for energy production and management systems including but not limited to renewable energy systems and EV charging systems.
In this role the successful candidate will:
- Execute electrical and/or communication tests on energy processing systems, including but not limited to renewable energy systems and EV charging systems
- Interpret product documentation to understand test setups and plans
- Author test plans when needed based on product documentation and interaction with the product development team
- Design test setups that use electrical wiring, PCs, power analyzers, meters, oscilloscopes and similar test and automation equipment
- Compile and format results, and report using various test reporting tools.
As an EV Charging and Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) Principal Systems Engineer, reporting to the Sr Director of Systems Engineering, the successful candidate will lead the architecture and development of new charging systems and vehicle-to-grid (V2G) bidirectional charging. The candidate will also be participating in the architecture of several charging systems developed at Enphase Energy, including the development of new connectivity methods and new metering.
In this role the successful candidate will:
- Use his/her rich experience in the EV charging domain to drive the architecture and development of new systems, including EV connectivity, metering and V2G applications.
- Author the systems requirement document (SRD) along with architectural documents including but not limited to the interface documents, sequence diagrams and integration plans.
- Lead the integration efforts once prototypes are made available in the systems engineering labs, including communication and power testing efforts, to make sure that the design meets the initial design.
- Report on progress to management, orally and in presentation form.
- Will establish relationships with key partners that are relevant to the domain.
- Answer the team’s technical questions architecture, design, and the industry standards needed for the design.
- Participate in design reviews of the individual components that go into the design.
- Investigate future technologies.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting, the Senior SEC Reporting and Technical Accountant will play a critical role in delivering best in class financial reporting. It is a highly visible role that frequently interacts with executive management as part of managing the financial reporting process. The SEC reporting team manages all external reporting processes, including 10-Q’s and 10-K’s, as well as earnings releases and proxy statement filings. In addition to these responsibilities, you will also be responsible for stock-based compensation accounting and schedules for the tax department, support stock administration and perform technical accounting research.
This role offers a great opportunity to work closely with a wide range of the Company’s accounting and finance departments, including Investor Relations, Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, Stock Administration, and Legal departments. This will allow you to develop a broad and deep understanding of the Company’s business and operations that are essential for strong career development. The Company’s operations have grown significantly over the past several years and this role provides the opportunity to see various non-routine transactions.
We are looking for leaders that can take on additional responsibility as they progress in their career, and we are committed to providing an environment that fosters career growth and development. We look to hire high-quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, this is the role for you.
The O&M Operations Project Manager is responsible for managing cross functional projects focused on scaling, operationalizing, and delivering O&M services that meet specific large account client requirements generated by the sales team. This role works at the intersection of internal & external customers, operations, and tech. drive launch excellence by building and meeting deadlines, defining milestones and timelines, and driving business processes and initiatives with both customers and providers.
365 Pronto, a platform technology company acquired by Enphase in December 2021 is disrupting the cleantech O&M space. The organization is seeking a full-time Product Manager based out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will be responsible for owning the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, creating product time frames and plans, leading our engineering teams, and collaborating on marketing strategies for new products.
- Own the VOC (Voice of the Customer) and represent it faithfully internally. Be obsessed with our customers – who they are, what their needs and pain points are, why they trust certain products and not others, etc.
- Capture and articulate product feedback from multiple sources. You will identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve user experience
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of products.
- Conduct periodic product backlog reviews, prioritizing with buy-in from all stakeholders, and representing business, customer, and partner impact
- Define, track, and analyze metrics and measures for product performance
- Own the end-to-end product development process, including business case definition, writing and scoping product requirements, creating feature specifications, testing and validating pre-release product, and more
- Manage and track product development process looking at engineering utilization and velocity
- Develop product related content in support of sales and account management teams
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Conduct competitive assessments
- Manage relationships with partners (manufacturing companies, distribution partners, customers, etc.)
- Other duties as required
We are looking for a full-life cycle Sr. Recruiter to join our team onsite in Boise, ID with the possibilities of a hybrid schedule. A successful Recruiter will find practical and creative ways to engage talent, specifically for call center and field service roles. As a Recruiting partner, they will work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Enphase
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Maintain pipeline activity to ensure data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Screen and Interview candidates against open requisitions
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Partner with potential RPO and agencies to ensure volume and high-quality pipeline
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Address occasional HR related questions and/or direct them to the right HR resources
- Demonstrates Data Integrity and ability to understand Data to help influence hiring decisions