Joining WCS means you are saying “Yes!” to the growth of women in the green economy and taking a more active role in the organization. Your membership delivers a wide range of benefits to you, while also supporting us to run events and facilitate the non-profit’s operations.
Our primary vehicle for supporting women in their cleantech and sustainability pursuits is our events that range from fun events to get to know one another to our premier event WCS Talks, where leading women in these fields give TED-style talks that inspire us.
As a member you will receive:
- A profile on our membership database
- A 30% discount on all events – including our premier event, our annual WCS Talks (students qualify for student-priced tickets in lieu of a discount code)
- Special discounts to partner events
- An annual happy hour for members only
- A mentoring program for members only. Next cohort to begin January 2018.
- Online access to our secure members email list for virtual networking. You’ll be able to easily connect with fellow WCS members for career and personal support, answers to questions you may have, help with job searches, etc.
- Priority notice of new job listings via the secure members’ list (72 hours advance notice before other WCS channels)
- Student Price: $97
Already bought your WCS Talks 2017 ticket?
You are still eligible for 30% off the event through your membership. This will be reimbursed to you via PayPal
Step 1: Sign up for your membership
Step 2: Contact membership@
Are you a student?
To qualify for your student membership, please send a photo of your student ID with the expiration date of your ID fully visible, to membership@
Curious about Corporate Memberships?
WCS Members’ Directory Notice
Registered members of WCS have the option to create a member profile and be listed in the members’ directory. Access to the members’ directory and ability to view member profiles is limited to registered members of WCS and is not visible to the general public. No personally-identifiable information is required in the user account profile.
Users may customize their profiles for virtual networking with other WCS members by adding a profile picture, linking other social accounts, and sharing other professional information.