Marketing Coordinator | Silfab Solar | Preferably Seattle (or remote)
The Marketing Coordinator interacts with internal departments and external partners to help shape the Silfab solar brand both externally and internally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning, development and execution of various integrated marketing and communication activities which include social media, advertising, promotional partnerships and events.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of sales marketing assets and promotional materials.
- Support day-to-day social media marketing activities based on monthly promotional calendar, ensuring our social media platforms are engaging, compelling, and on-brand
- Experience with digital marketing and analytical tools to pull, analyze and summarize marketing and engagement data to evaluate performance and inform future campaigns
- Assist in facilitating website updates and new content opportunities that promote engagement and drive web traffic.
- Support the coordination of external tradeshows, and community events.
- Monitor industry data and online blogs/social media to track communications related to the company, competitive set, and partners
- Support and collaborate with various internal business units for internal marketing and communication opportunities from planning to implementation (HR, Product Team, Production)
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills of digital marketing and analytical tools to pull, analyze, and summarize marketing and engagement data to evaluate performance and inform future campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills through a variety of channels. Must be capable of communicating with various stakeholders, including executive and C-level.
Teamwork, Collaboration, and Influence:
- Build relationships and collaborate with external partners to support and generate brand awareness and sales.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Digital Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in digital media or marketing.
- Minimum 1 year creating and executing digital content (for web and social media channels).
- Experience with digital marketing and analytical tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Learn more and apply