Marketing Associate | EVGo | Los Angeles, CA
EVgo is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, with more than 800 fast charging locations in 66 markets in 34 states. Powered by 100% renewable energy. EVgo serves more than 200,000 customers nationwide.
EVgo fast chargers are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models currently on the market, including Tesla Models S/X/3 with a CHAdeMO adapter EVgo has the best operating record in the industry – more than 98% uptime – and consistently earns top consumer scores on PlugShare.
Founded in 2010, EVgo partners with retail hosts, hotels, shopping centers, gas stations parking lot operators, and other stakeholders to make it easier to fast charge your EV close to where you live, work and play.
EVgo is looking for an experienced marketer to contribute to our growing team and a critical segment of EVgo’s business! The successful candidate will be a key part of revenue creation for the company by supporting the external communications and marketing elements of EVgo’s B2B partnerships, working cross-functionally to craft strategic messaging, and overseeing its dissemination across multiple platforms. This is a full-time role for a B2B Marketing and Communications professional with a passion for the EV industry and building industry reputation.
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing and communications strategies to increase enterprise customer sales and industry partnerships to drive long term profitable growth for EVgo
- Lead implementation of a 360-degree marketing plan including digital marketing, market research, event marketing, and social media
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams at EVgo to develop marketing operations plan and marketing tactics
- Develop and disseminate marketing collateral to support the overarching strategy
- Manage the creation of digital advertisements, social media content, blog posts, and other B2B communications
- Supervise vendors and contractors
- Develop objectives and track data on ROI and other impact metrics
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 Years of experience in implementing and managing marketing campaigns
- A 4 Year Bachelors’ Degree or commensurate experience/training
- Prior experience in B2B marketing or communications role
- Highly organized, independent, and detail-oriented with strong follow up skills
- Experience using analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident Creative perspective
- Thorough understanding of best practice social media management and communications planning tool
- Energy, Automotive, rideshare industry experience a plus
- Team mindset and collaborative attitude