Manager, Justice & Equity Learning | EDF | Remote – US
The Manager for Justice & Equity Learning will help increase organizational capacity and accountability for justice and equity at EDF. This includes developing and overseeing with Justice & Equity (J&E) team leaders the implementation of a training plan to ensure all staff members have the knowledge to engage in meaningful partnerships and advance equitable systemic change. It also includes developing and delivering assessments to measure learning; and strategically adapting training curricula as needed. The ideal candidate for this role will have expertise in organizational training and learning design, and knowledge of environmental justice, and equity. This position will report to the Senior Director, Justice & Equity Strategy.
- Design and oversee the implantation of a training plan with multiple levels of engagement to increase staff knowledge, skills, and abilities around environmental justice and equity.
- Drive the strategy to accomplish EDF’s 2025 cultural competency goals to ensure all staff has foundational knowledge of environmental and climate justice (ECJ) issues.
- Supervise one or more consultants to help achieve desired goals.
- Provide comprehensive preparation and review of all facilitator and course materials prior to delivery, including managing all aspects of virtual or in-person delivery.
- Develop and deliver assessments to measure learning towards defined goals; identify options for adjusting curricula to advance learning; and document improvements or achievements of individuals or the cohort collectively.
- Continuous learning on best practices in learning design, delivery, and accessibility.
- Coordinate with Organizational Development, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), and Community Outreach teams on trainings.
- Participate in advancing EDF DEI goals, in which people from all backgrounds and experiences feel connected, included, and empowered to address the environmental and organizational challenges in alignment with EDF values.