IT Specialist (Information Security) | The Office of Water | Washington, DC
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Participate in routine information security assignments, and provide information and assistance on information security programs to a Region or Program Office.
- Implement and provide guidance on information security programs for a Program Office.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of existing network and system configurations to identify threats, risk and mitigation needs.
- Prepare and update information for training and awareness programs related to IT security programs.
- Serve as a Project Office, Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR)