Investor Relations Associate
Investor Relations Associate | Nephila | Nashville, TN
Location: Nashville, TN
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated Investor Relations Associate to join our Business Development team. In this role, you will work with senior members of the team and our co-founder to face off to Institutional Investors globally. This is an incredible opportunity for growth and development. We are a small team and you will be responsible for helping bring in new business and service existing clients.
Nephila (www.nephila.com) manages 10 billion in capital and is the largest catastrophe and climate insurance-linked securities (ILS) manager in the world. We were the first provider of alternative capital to the reinsurance market and the first to launch a climate risk strategy. Nephila has a global presence, with offices in Bermuda, London, Nashville, and San Francisco.
- Support business development leads in client service and business development activities
- Manage key follow up tasks and client information requests
- Join calls with clients and prospects; responsible for follow up activities
- Travel with Business Development leads to meet with key clients and prospects
- Attend conferences and industry events to represent Nephila and develop new relationships
- Develop new marketing content and contribute to messaging and slide development
- Collaborate with Investor Relations team operations in support of key team activities, including:
- Regular update and maintenance of marketing materials
- CRM, distribution list and pipeline maintenance
- Responding to investor requests
- Coordinating with Marketing on presentation production
- Responding to RFPs
- Support of regular and ad hoc investor communications
- Maintenance and expansion of self-service library
Our Ideal Candidate will be…
- a creative problem solver with strong critical thinking skills and an ability to look at problems from new and different angles;
- comfortable navigating ambiguity and change, and possess a natural curiosity;
- interested in driving innovation, both at Nephila and in our industry;
- comfortable talking about investment products in detail with an aptitude for in-depth product knowledge;
- self-motivated, results driven, and prefer working in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- an excellent communicator, who can clearly and authentically convey a message.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial services/ asset management
- Client facing experience required – ideal candidate has an advisor mentality as our approach is educational and consultative
- ILS familiarly would be very helpful to get up to speed quickly (pension funds, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nephila offers competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications in addition to an attractive benefits package, including employer-paid health insurance, 401k, daily in-office lunch, and fitness benefit.