ESG Client Services Coordinator | Nasdaq | MA – Boston, Massachusetts
Nasdaq seeks an ESG Client Services Coordinator for Nasdaq OneReport, an ESG platform for data management and disclosure. The ideal candidate will be organized and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and technology skills. Experience and interest in corporate responsibility; environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues; and sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) preferred.
With this position we offer
You will be joining a highly engaged team of professionals who are passionate about delivering for the broader business. Our BU is tightly-knit and extremely client-centered. The OneReport team is collaborative and works together to be successful. We invest a great deal in our teams to ensure your career continues to progress.
Nasdaq OneReport, a part of Nasdaq, is a leading provider of corporate responsibility (CR) information management and reporting services. Launched seventeen years ago to help companies combat survey fatigue, OneReport’s platform integrates key reporting frameworks and assessments, enabling clients to navigate the evolving ratings landscape and address relevant metrics efficiently. OneReport’s online software simplifies data collection, colleague engagement and oversight, reporting, and web publishing. A resource for Fortune 1000 firms and organizations of all sizes, OneReport is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) certified software provider and licensed by CDP and SASB.
Your role and responsibilities
Client support (60%)
- Provide phone, email and online meeting support to clients for onboarding and ongoing support (answer help calls, re-enable users, troubleshoot and document issues, provide ad hoc and planned software training). Client support includes a mix of straightforward and more complex software questions, process support, account set up and configuration, as well as providing support or identifying resources on ESG matters (ratings, frameworks, metrics, processes, best practices, and reporting)
- Support and/or manage client relationships (onboarding and ongoing support); plan and conduct client meetings (planning, training, and orientation sessions) with individuals and groups
- Consult with clients about renewal plans and upcoming service needs (and fees)
- Manage and execute ESG data input/transfer services, including client communications
- Track client information and communications in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Provide logistics support for client and prospect communications and resources, including webinars, white papers, user updates, and other ESG, product support and reference tools
- Facilitate client needs for custom metrics and software customization or development
- Lead and support other projects supporting clients and prospects