Various positions – Enphase Energy – Various Locations
Click the link to apply:
Senior Product Manager(6455) – Remote, US
- Create, flex, and evangelize a roadmap; thoughtfully break down projects to MVPs and iterative projects to ship with high velocity and business impact.
- Bring rigor to product management – create an environment focused on ruthless prioritization, customer success and trust, and significant business outcomes.
- Own the VOC (Voice of the Customer) and represent it faithfully internally. Be obsessed with our customers – who they are, what their needs and pain points are, why they trust certain products and not others, etc. Connect with as many real-world customers as is reasonable to have an authentic understanding of where the market is currently and where it is moving.
- Collaborate with the UX team to provide wireframes, mock-ups, or other design materials as necessary to communicate how your products are experienced.
- Lead deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches, and you pair with design on complex user flows. Clearly define requirements, grooms user stories, motivates technical teams and partners with technology closely.
- Clearly defines product metric goals and the right mechanisms to collect, track, report and react to the data.
- Work with a global cross functional team to bring an exceptional product to
- Growth Mindset: You lead with curiosity and are open to feedback in order to learn
- Be a great partner to sales and customer success teams- support, listen, guide and enable.
Product Support Analyst(6443) – Boise, ID (possibly remote)
The Product Support Analysts provides client technical support for Solargraf and Roofgraf products as well as our Enphase digital services such as Design and Permit and our Enphase Installer Network, and is the primary technical advisor and resource for the Client Experience, Marketing, and Sales teams. The position has responsibility for proactively identify and providing reliable solutions for all Solargraf and Roofgraf technical inquiries, Design and permit requests, and EIN support, and to ensure that issues are resolved with a focus on complete client satisfaction. The Product Support Analyst is an intermediary between our clients and the engineering, sales, and CX teams and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with peers and clients throughout the technical issue and client experience resolution process.
Enterprise Partner Success Specialist(6444) – Boise, ID (possibly remote)
We are seeking a driven and experienced Enterprise Partner Success Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding and training enterprise clients on our cutting-edge solar design tool. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer success, account management, training, and onboarding.
Senior Hardware Test Engineer(6500) – Petaluma, CA
Enphase is seeking a Staff Test Hardware Engineer to join the Reliability – Product Verification team. The position will involve hands-on activities in the reliability laboratory and will require working closely with development engineering, manufacturing, and failure analysis groups across the world to help bring innovative, high-quality renewable energy products to market. Typical activities include:
- Design and build product verification test setups for Enphase Home Energy Management products (microinverter, battery storage, transfer switch, and gateway) (electromechanical)
- Instrument test setups to capture critical power line data during test to assist engineering teams in analyzing product behavior
- Troubleshoot and efficiently resolve issues with test setups (environmental chambers, power systems, automation, and control PCs)
- Work closely with Engineering and Failure Analysis teams to ensure that failures are quickly investigated and understood.
- Generate reports and present to cross functional meetings.
- Support Ongoing Reliability Testing (ORT) setups
Senior Product Line Manager(6451) – Remote, US
The Senior Product Line Manager will take total ownership of assigned products in order to grow company profitability. Typical scope of the responsibilities includes, but not limited to, working together with compliance, codes and standards, sales, marketing, operations, engineering, technology, field service, Product Line Management co-workers and other teams in the North America in defining, developing, introduction, sustaining and retiring assigned energy storage product lines. Particular contributions are expected in synthesizing codes and standards compliance themes, and providing advice to engineering teams in the product development and introduction phases. It will report to the Senior Director of Storage Product Line Management, and will mentor junior team members in different capacities.
Product Manager(6371) – Austin, TX
We are looking for Product Manager to build products and enhancements that delight customers and unlock growth for Enphase. Their responsibilities will include engaging with our external and internal customers to identify requirements, defining product features, and working closely with software development teams to launch those features. Candidate will also work with our Sales and Operations teams to design and deliver a cohesive customer experience both on and offline. Successful applicants will have experience defining products, leading cross-functional teams, and communicating to multiple stakeholders at all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
The candidate must be comfortable working with users to identify pain points, designers to visualize new features, and engineers to transform stories into the software. This position involves regular communication with senior management on technical development, product strategy, status, and risks. The role also requires strong people management skills and the ability to player-coach a talented team. Excellent listening, writing skills and very strong technical competency are essential. The role requires delivery and operation of a complex set of products at a very high-quality bar in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has experience in both product management and in operations and possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment.
Key to success in this position is an equal passion for delivering new features as well as operating the existing applications at the highest level of quality, ensuring that our customers and partners have a world-class experience. The ideal candidate will be an independent and curious thinker who can make convincing, information-based arguments and will never stop learning about their customers’ subject matter and areas of complexity.
Staff Hardware Design Electrical Engineer – Austin, TX
The Enphase System Control Innovation (SCI) team in the office of the CTO is responsible for defining, prototyping, and supporting the next generation system control solutions for Enphase products. The team is an integrated, multi-disciplinary group that is fast-moving and looking for motivated individuals that can contribute and collaborate closely with the team to deliver innovative solutions. As a member of the SCI team, you will solve some of the most exciting problems in the distributed energy space and help shape the direction of our products.
The Enphase SCI team is seeking a Staff Hardware Design Electrical Engineer to develop, integrate, and validate power hardware for next generation system control products and improve current designs.
Customer Technical Support – Germany
We are looking for Technical Support Professionals to join our team in Freiburg. With our outstanding technical expertise, we at Enphase customer support are helping our customers to make the best use of their Enphase solar PV systems. The most advanced technology at Enphase allows us to monitor and control each component in the field. Industry-leading innovation and continuous learning allow us to always remain one step ahead of our installer partners and be well-equipped to provide professional support during the commissioning of new sites. The possibilities are endless, including a competitive base salary, corporate bonuses that are paid out quarterly, excellent benefits, and even company stock!
Customer Technical Support – Netherlands
We are looking for Technical Support Professionals to join our team in Den Bosch. With our outstanding technical expertise, we at Enphase customer support are helping our customers to make the best use of their Enphase solar PV systems. The most advanced technology at Enphase allows us to monitor and control each component in the field. Industry-leading innovation and continuous learning allow us to always remain one step ahead of our installer partners and be well equipped to provide professional support during the commissioning of new sites. The possibilities are endless, including a competitive base salary, corporate bonuses that are paid out quarterly, excellent benefits, and even company stock!