Energy (DER) Project/Program Manager
Energy (DER) Project/Program Managers | Olivine | Berkeley, CA
Olivine, Inc. is a distributed energy resources (DER) and grid services company on a mission to decarbonize our electrical grid by enabling rapid deployment of DERs through our industry-leading software, technical services and Community-based programs.
Olivine is expanding and seeking enthusiastic and experienced Project and Program Managers to join us in creating a sustainable and equitable clean energy economy. We have positions open throughout California with specific assignments dependent upon work experience and skills. Join us in creating a clean and sustainable environment for everyone!
- Participate/Lead in program design and strategy
- Manage Olivine Community implementations and/or ongoing Programs, including go-to-market strategy, marketing, schedules, budgets, and deliverables
- Develop, maintain and expand trusted relationships with clients and manage communications, expectations and outcomes
- Work closely with internal team members on program marketing and customer outreach strategies, plans and initiatives
- Collaborate internally and externally with other team members, technical experts, and energy technology vendors to facilitate and track program implementation and customer experience effectively
- Collaborate internally to support the development of solutions focused on continuous improvement of program delivery
- Provide strong leadership, presentation, and written and spoken communication skills to build internal and external stakeholder relationships
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5+ years applicable work experience
- Experience in the energy industry, grid services or related roles
- Prior experience managing technical or energy related programs
- Ability to quickly learn and master new skills and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Experience in a client-facing management role
Desired / Preferred Skills
- Commitment or experience with public health, energy equity issues
- Experience with rate or pricing models
- Experience with technical writing or working with a technical team
About Olivine, Inc.
Olivine is a small and growing company, leading the way to provide low-cost grid and market-integrated distributed energy resources of all types for a sustainable clean energy economy. If you are mission-driven, hard-working and looking for a flexible environment to grow your energy expertise and contribute to carbon-free communities, Olivine may be the place for you.
To be considered for this position you must be a California resident. Please include a resume and reply to the prompts.
Olivine, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.
No relocation or work visa sponsorship provided.
Olivine, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer