Director of Product – Growth Solutions | ENGIE Impact | Remote
Director of Product – Growth Solutions
Organization : SRM – Remote US
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Director of Product – Growth Solutions is a strategy product leader responsible for helping align our sales, providers and partners in Sustainable Resource Management (SRM). This role will identify opportunities and prioritization across ENGIE Impact and help develop new revenue generating opportunities for the organization.
- Manage unified product vision & strategy for growth opportunities.
- Work with sales teams to gather voice-of-customer insights and translate them into product solutions.
- Develop a partner strategy including volume pricing models, identify overlaps and guidelines.
- Work with internal teams support providers and directly with providers to leverage technology to streamline interactions.
- Identify key market opportunities by interviewing clients and analyzing market trends.
- Analyze competitors and define business strategies to win greater market share.
- Responsible for multi-year strategy and rolling roadmap.
- Capitalize on market opportunities using a 3-5 year business plan organized by priority and aligned to the overall ENGIE Impact product portfolio and mission.
- Partner with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy and delivery channels which align to client preferences.
- Support sales enablement and provide collateral to aid in prospective client proposals and discussions.
- Define key features for buyer personas as defined by marketing and sales.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for desired business outcomes.
- Develop business cases and collaborate with teams to deliver great client experiences.
- Champion product management across the organization, including executive leadership, and serve as the business expert.
- Responsible for developing new revenue generating solutions and identifying cost savings opportunities.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
- May accept a combination of relevant experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- 8-10 years of experience in product management and developing groundbreaking products that challenge the status quo.
- 2-4 years of managing and mentoring product managers
- Experience delivering successful B2B products to Fortune 500 customers.
- Experience growing and building product teams focused on growth.
- Experience working with dynamic sales organizations.
- Experience conducting market research and financial analysis to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Experience in sustainability or energy consulting a plus.
- Previous experience building POCs for strategic accounts, a plus.
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership and track record; ability to manage multiple stakeholders on a consistent basis.
- Collaborative and effective within a highly matrixed culture.
- Outstanding intellectual ability and adept at processing and synthesizing information; strong business acumen.
- Ability to respond to tight deadlines supporting sales deals and rapidly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business vision and priorities into viable products, including experience guiding or personally conducting and analyzing market research for product planning.
- Ability to effectively work with and influence cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work with extended team across geographies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.