Director – Contact Center & Support Operations | Inspiration Mobility | United States, Remote
Inspiration is the world’s first specialist investment and asset management platform exclusively focused on accelerating the electrification of transportation in North America. We provide capital and turnkey Electric Vehicle (“EV”) fleet-as-a-service solutions, including charging, to enable commercial fleets to “go electric” as easily, quickly, and profitably as possible. Our company invests in, develops, and manages the real assets (including electric vehicles, EV charging infrastructure, and related real estate) that enable the electrification of transportation at scale. Backed by three of the world’s leading energy and infrastructure investors, we aim to dramatically accelerate fleet electrification in North America while building the leading pure-play, diversified EV infrastructure platform.
Your mission is to build and lead our Support Operations function. Your expertise will be critical in shaping our engagement strategy for drivers whose companies are enrolled in our fleet and charging services, and will set the stage for a remarkable and seamless end-user experience.
You will work closely with the internal operational teams as well as any outsourced vendors to implement the range of capabilities needed to handle all support needs across all our services. This includes scaled support channels (email, chat, phone), a contact center for our customers’ drivers, and a Network Operations Center (NOC) for our charging hubs. In addition to setting up these functions, you will manage and continue to evolve our support capabilities. You will be a key Voice of the Customer (VoC) back to the Inspiration organization, sharing fleet driver sentiment and helping us improve our offerings and customer experience.
You will report to Colin Sng, our VP of Customer Delivery, who reports to our Chief Operations Officer (COO).
The Legacy You’ll Leave:
As a result of your time in this role, you played a crucial part in helping Inspiration provide customer-centric solutions. You quickly established this as one of Inspiration’s core capabilities, and created feedback loops to ensure continuous improvement throughout our service delivery organization.
What You’ll Be Responsible for In Your Role:
- Implement a Driver Contact Center strategy and architecture that aligns seamlessly with our mission and service portfolio, and provides effective driver support
- Stand up and manage the driver contact center in close collaboration with our outsourced vendor including establishing all required processes (SLAs, escalation processes, quality control etc.) and monitoring to revise as needed
- Manage the development and continuous improvement of the content as well as resources in the knowledge base in collaboration with other internal teams
- Develop training materials, and train and mentor contact center agents, ensuring the team possesses in-depth product knowledge, refined communication skills, and provide exceptional customer service
- Work with our IT team to ensure that all required technology systems are integrated and stood up to allow the Driver Contact Center to function seamlessly
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, in particular our product service and Delivery teams, to ensure the contact center is closely integrated with existing business operations as well as to support operational needs of neighboring functions
- Establish a system tocapture driver sentiment and feedback, and help translatetheminto actionable insights for other internal teams
- Support the operationalization of Inspirationcharging solutions, including managingany required outsourced support function such as the Network Operations Center (NOC)and, potentially, maintenance resources
- Establish and track key support-related performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarks to gauge and elevate performance of our support functions, and update those KPIs as needed to ensure an excellent customer journey
- Utilize data analytics to provide deep insights into contact center performance, making informed decisions, and guiding iterative improvements