Demand Generation Manager
Demand Generation Manager | 365 Pronto | Scottsdale, AZ
365 Pronto, a platform technology company disrupting the cleantech O&M space, is seeking a full-time Demand Generation Manager based out of their Scottsdale, Arizona office.
This position is the brainpower and engine behind Pronto’s growth trajectory and crucial to the company’s success in establishing early market leadership. The manager is accountable for key account acquisition on both sides of our platform through comprehensive marketing programs and omni-channel deployment.
The ideal candidate is an architect that applies structured thinking to complex problems; a hands-on technician who can roll their sleeves up and troubleshoot any issue; a psychologist inside the mind of our target audience; a storyteller who can shine the light and illustrate our solution effectively; and an analyst who can draw out the right insights needed to course correct. They identify strongly as a revenue-centric marketer who can “think outside the funnel.”
Deeply curious and exhaustive in their approach to the job, this person embodies the best of highly creative spirits and energy with methodical and structured thinking. For those that learn quickly, get energy from dynamic and fast-growing organizations and are hungry to be the masters of their craft this is the perfect role.
What you will get to do:
- Build a strong, best practices, account-based marketing (ABM) function at 365 Pronto
- Develop, propose and implement an ABM plan that is clear, cohesive and aligns to business goals
- Collaborate with sales to select highest-value target accounts and stakeholders, proven out by data
- Identify best channels and necessary content to drive account engagement and stakeholder expansion
- Collaborate with sales to determine and identity engagement signals and set thresholds for reach out
- Intimately know, understand and empathize with customer wants, needs, aspirations and pain points
- Develop and maintain a visual map of customer and provider journeys, including points of friction
- Source and recommend needed marketing technology appropriate to our staffing size, needs and stage of maturity
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital and offline campaigns to generate pipeline
- Build and maintain a normalized campaign framework and naming taxonomy
- Set A/B or multi-variate testing parameters and optimize across the customer journey
- Create rich, long-cycle, impactful nurturing programs to assist business development
- Plan and execute offline and online events
- Measure, analyze, and report out on campaign, channel and program performance
- Continually explore, assess and recommend or decline new and emerging marketing channels and tactics
- Various marketing support activities as needed in line with the needs of a fast-growing start-up
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable experience in results-driven demand generation 1 years in enterprise account-based marketing; previous experience in SaaS a plus
- Previous experience in digital marketing, integrated marketing or marketing operations a plus
- Deep understanding of principles of personalization and account engagement metrics
- Working proficiency in digital advertising platforms: Google Ads, LI Campaign Manager, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing (deliverability, whitelisting, dynamic content, etc.)
- Functional proficiency in CRM software administration (Salesforce, Zoho, etc)
- High proficiency in the admin of marketing automation systems (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in tag management systems, cookies and related tracking technology
- Demonstrated competence in geographic privacy compliance requirements
- Thorough understanding of best practice in landing page design, testing and optimization
- Demonstrated understanding of account tiering and account scoring models
- Sound knowledge of attribution modeling and application to business size, type and sale structure
- Deep understanding of core concepts in content marketing, inbound marketing and the flywheel
- High emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal communicator and influencer
- Measures success by final deliverables and end results, not efforts
- Self-directed and able to work comfortably in an ambiguous environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related discipline; or related experience
This role is physically based out of the greater Phoenix metro area and includes market competitive compensation, PTO, healthcare benefits, elegant and modern office space and a dynamic and welcoming company culture.
At 365 Pronto, we know and embrace that a diverse, and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful one, which is why we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are you, and great at it, then you belong.