City Operations Member
City Operations Member | Earth Rides, INC. | Nashville, TN
Earth Rides’ mission is to provide access to clean technology for all.
Female-owned ride-hail company growing quickly and looking to add responsible, thoughtful teammates.
You run the city! While every position is vital to the success of the company yours is unique in that you have a birds-eye view of everything happening. This position has many moving parts and is great for someone with the ability to multitask, make decisions quickly, review that decision and change it on the fly if need be. You have the ability to deescalate situations and can handle different personalities.
The City Operations Member will manage the Earth Rides driver dashboard, ensuring that rides are being scheduled and completed in a timely manner and in adherence to safety regulations and policies.
Must be willing to work nights every other weekend.
● Coordinates fleet with employee schedules to ensure vehicles are clean and ready to go at the start of each shift.
● Communicates and explains new directives to drivers based on route changes, scheduling conflicts, vehicle maintenance, and ride requests.
● Takes appropriate measures to ensure drivers are arriving at scheduled pick up/drop off locations on time.
● Occasionally provides various training support functions in response to identified needs, including customer service and scheduling.
● Maintains effective communication with Operations Manager on driver performance and with Fleet Manager regarding vehicle maintenance.
● Assists in preparing fleet for drivers, including but not limited to cleaning and charging vehicles before end of shift.
● Assists with customer service calls and incoming ride requests as needed
● Adheres to policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
● Assists in developing processes and systems to streamline operations.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Strong ability to multitask and reroute drivers in real time.
● Must be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure in a fast paced environment.
● Excellent tech skills, able to manage multiple programs and systems at once.
● Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
● Strong leadership skills and ability to delegate tasks.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Who You Are:
● Quick Learner who doesn’t have a big ego and isn’t afraid to get it wrong and ask questions.
● High school diploma required; Advanced Degree can be helpful in this role but isn’t required with the right person.
● 3+ years’ related experience. Management, Technology, Logistics, Customer Service, Fleet Operations, etc.
● Experience or a passion with electric vehicle technology preferred but not required.
● Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.