Business Operations Intern
Business Operations Intern | Powerflex | Los Altos, CA
Location: Los Altos, CA
Scope of Job: The Business Operations Intern role will work across different teams in the Los Altos office to help support the business operations functions of the organization. Assigned responsibilities will include daily office management, operational process improvements, support the leadership team with administrative or operations requests, and identify areas of interest for learning and development.
25% – Office Management
- Responsible for the physical organization and tidiness of the office environment, including inventory, electronic works in progress, workstations, meeting rooms, and common areas
- Mailing/deliveries, supplies, equipment, catering, and errands
- Review and recommend Health and Safety Initiatives or Trainings
35% – Operational Process Improvements
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Tracking and management of inventory and equipment
25% – Leadership Team Support
- Assist leadership team with ad hoc or recurring requests
- Collaborate with colleagues to prepare for projects and meetings
15% – Learning and Development
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in college courses
- Organized and efficient with tasks
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite (Teams, Outlook, etc) and general aptitude for technology
- Interest in energy tech industry, especially EV Charging, Solar, and Battery Storage
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
** Candidates with the majority of qualifications above are encouraged to apply.
Based in New York City, PowerFlex is the preferred national provider of solar energy systems to the commercial marketplace. Unique in its combination of business operations and solar expertise, the company works with commercial enterprises to deliver optimal energy solutions with compelling, long-term ROI. Expert in solar’s dynamic legislative environment, PowerFlex helps clients leverage tax credits and other financial incentives at the federal, state and utility levels to maximize project returns.
Reasonable Accommodations: We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com.
PowerFlex is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, disability, sexual stereotypes, age, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristics.