Business Manager | PV Complete | Berkeley, CA
PVComplete (www.pvcomplete.com) is a solar software company based in Berkeley, California with a second office office in Porto, Portugal. We make solar design software to accelerate the change to a renewable energy economy. At PVComplete, we are passionate about solar energy and seek team members who share our goal to change how the world’s energy is produced through innovative software solutions.
Our design and engineering platform is comprised of PVCAD (a solar extension for AutoCAD), and PVSketch (a solar design web application). These products work together to automate the conversion between sales and engineering, allowing solar companies to design and plan solar projects faster and more accurately. Our customers are solar companies around the world who use the PVComplete software platform to design solar projects from residential homes to large scale solar farms
About the role:
We are looking for a highly competent, positive thinking Business Manager to manage our organization’s business functions and to develop and implement effective business strategies. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. The goal will be to provide guidance and ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Business Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with executive team to develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and legal rules and guidelines
Business Manager Requirements:
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Women and people of color encouraged to apply: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com