Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate | Source Global | Scottsdale, AZ
SOURCE is looking for a Business Development Associate to join our North America team. This role is based in Scottsdale, AZ and will report to the Region Vice President of Business Development.
In this role, you will cover the following activities:
- Perform research and analysis on key segments, customers, programs and applications for SOURCE Water in North America
- Develop segment and market strategy across government, utility, commercial and industrial opportunities
- Support Region VP with transactional due diligence, financial modelling and presentation
- Customer Relationship Management, Inbound/Outbound Lead Generation
- Sales Management (inc. data forecasting and reporting)
- Coordinate SOURCE Operational, Marketing and BD teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate excels is someone who embraces a mentality of “Yes, If.” They’ve got grit and tenacity and are ready to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ consulting, analyst or business development-related experience
- Advanced degree in business, engineering, law or finance is preferred
- Passion to make an impact and ensure positive customer experience with an innovative product
- Highly responsible self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of job completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed organization and time-management skills
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Embrace challenges, learning new things, moving at a fast pace
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Business Development Associate at SOURCE, you’ll spend much of your week working with our Region VP and the North American BD team to solve many of North America’s most challenging water problems – providing resilient, clean drinking water to rural and remote communities as well as working with organizations ranging from non-profits, NGOs, local and county governments, hospitality and real estate companies. Through hands-on experience and observation, you’ll work together with your team to understand the product, the offering, and continually optimize customer experience and buy-in. You’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with many different roles within the greater SOURCE team including field, operations, marketing and business development.
The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Some weekends may be required when the business opportunities require it.
The SOURCE Global team comes to work every morning with one purpose: perfecting your water and the water of everyone on this planet. Together with our customers, our partners, and our team, we are transforming the human relationship with water.
Perfecting water for every person, every place
Making drinking water an unlimited resource
We designed SOURCE: a HydropanelTM that produces clean drinking water from sunlight and air. Applying thermodynamics, materials science, and controls technology, SOURCE provides drinking water solutions for homes, schools, companies and communities.
- 3-5 Years Experience
- Renewables & Environment
- Business Development